This weekend I attended the women’s retreat with Forest Hill to Lake Junaluska. The title of the retreat was the same as the book by Jennie Allen (who was the guest speaker), “Restless.” I am still processing a lot of things, but wanted to share some takeaways!
- You have a great responsibility to live out your calling because no one else has the threads of your life.
- Holy means set apart, exclusively God’s
- Every human has a threshold of threat and safety and everyone reacts high or low.
- Say yes to the next step of you calling — it doesn’t have to be some big plan!
Questions to ask yourself:
- What are you made to do?
- What keeps you from dreaming?
- What are the 5 moments you have been most fulfilled?
- What are the 5 darkest moments of your life?